Cabin Rentals at Camp Riverview
Perfect for guests looking to enjoy the comforts of home while experiencing the wonderful outdoors. Choose one of our great cabin rental options!
Our heated and air conditioned efficiency cabins sleep 4 comfortably and include a private bathroom, kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and cooktop. A picnic table and charcoal grill are conveniently located right outside. Just bring linens (2 full-size beds), towels, cooking and eating utensils, and toiletries.
Our air-conditioned and heated one-bedroom cabin sleeps 6 comfortably with a queen bed in the bedroom and two futons that fold out in the living area. The cabin includes a private bathroom and kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, stove with oven, coffee pot, a small selection of pots and pans, plates, cups, and utensils for 6. Don’t forget to bring linens for a queen size bed and two futons, towels, and toiletries.
Small Two-Bedroom Cabins
Our small 2 bedroom cabins have air conditioning and heat. They have a full bath with a shower and tub. The kitchenette has a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. Haley’s Hideout has a queen-size bed in one room, 1 set of twin bunk beds in the other room, and a sofa that folds out into a full-size bed in the living area. Ryan’s Roost has a queen-size bed in one room, 2 sets of twin bunks in the other, and a twin sofa that folds out. Don’t forget to bring linens for a full-size bed/sleeper sofa and twin bunks, towels, and toiletries.
Our air-conditioned and heated 2 bedroom cabins sleep 6 comfortably and include a private bathroom, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, cooktop, and a small selection of pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils for 6. A picnic table and charcoal grill are conveniently located right outside. Bring linens (2 queen-size beds and a full-size futon), towels, and toiletries.
These cabins are pet-friendly (fees apply). Please inquire about restrictions.
Deluxe Two-Bedroom Cabins
Our air-conditioned and heated Deluxe 2 bedroom cabins sleep 6 comfortably. They include a private bathroom with a tile shower. The updated kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, smooth cooktop, and a small selection of pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils for 6. A picnic table and charcoal grill are conveniently located right outside, along with a private built-in firepit. Bring linens (2 queen-size beds and a full-size futon), towels, and toiletries.
Reservation and Cancellation Details
Cabin Check-in: 4:00 PM
Cabin Check-out: 12:00 PM
Smoking is not allowed in our cabins
Standard cabins are pet friendly (fees apply). Deluxe Two Bedroom, Small Two Bedroom, One Bedroom and Efficiency cabins are not equipped to allow for pets. Read more of our Campground Policies for more information.
- We cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations; therefore, we do not issue refunds and this policy is enforced regardless of circumstance.
- The duration of a reservation may not be shortened once confirmed.
- Summer reservations require a 3-night minimum.
- July 4th holiday weekend requires a 4-night minimum.
- Fall, winter and spring reservations require a 2 night reservation.
- Walk-up reservations for 1 night are available September – May.
- Additional guests (age 5+) carry an extra $5/night charge (maximum occupancies per site and per cabin do apply, and, all ages count toward maximum occupancies).
- Additional vehicles are $5/night.
- Additional tents are $10/night (tents are not allowed at cabins).
A 10% discount off of the daily rate for active and retired military and police. Please present identification at check-in to redeem your discount. Discount applies to only one site or cabin per ID.
Cabin reservation deposits are eligible for a 50% refund, when a cancellation is made, in writing, 30 or more days prior to the reservation start date. Between 30 and 7 days of the reservation start date, the deposit is non-refundable.
Guests who cancel within 7 days of the reservation start date will be charged the balance due for the entire stay. A credit might be available for use on a future reservation, under special circumstances. Please email us to see if your situation qualifies.
All cancellation requests and inquiries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to insurance policy restrictions and at the discretion of Camp Riverview employees, we cannot allow the following dog breeds in the park: Pit bulls, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chow-Chows, Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, or any breeds that are a derivative of these prohibited breeds.
- All pets should be kept on a leash and attended to at all times.
- Maximum of 2 pets per cabin
- Quiet Hours: 10:30 PM – 8:00 AM – no music and hushed voices outside; strictly enforced.
- Keep music volume down to respect the campers around you.
- Speed Limit: 5 MPH throughout the park
- Public intoxication, profanity, and violence will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal.
- One adult, 21+, must be present at your site or cabin for the duration of your stay.
- Vehicles must be registered with the office and display a valid pass.
- Guests must wear Camp Riverview wristbands.
- Campfires must be contained within the fire pit or grill.
- Fireworks, cascarones, water balloons. and piñata’s are not allowed.
- State law requires all vehicles to stay behind the tree line at the river’s edge.
- No smoking or pets in cabins.